6.14.2009

I'm home alone and i'm waiting for you to get off of work. You call and tell me you'll be late. I say, "I don't know if I can wait for you" You tell me to enjoy myself while you're at work, you'll think of me slipping my fingers inside myself and moaning your name.

We only talk for a few minutes, but already I can barely breathe. I hang up the phone and remove each layer of clothing. First I take the clip out of my ahir and let it tumble down my shoulders. I pull my shirt up over my head and unbutton my pants. They fall to the floor and I step out of them as I run my hands up the sides of my own body. I'm already so hot. I think about what you would do to me if you were here and begin removing my bra. Once my bra falls to the floor, I start sliding my panties down my legs until they to are on the floor. I run one hand through my hair and one hand over my tits. I bite my lip as I think of whats to come. I walk through the house naked, with the blinds wide open so that anyone can see.
I go into the bathroom and run the water to fill the bathtub. Once the tub is filled, I let the water sit as I walk back into my bedroom. I lay down on the bed and run my fingers over my already wet clit. I start to breathe heavily as I slip one finger into my pussy. I let out a breathy moan as I begin to put a second finger in. I run my fingers in and out, in and out. They trail around my clit and back inside myself until I feel it start to build. I use my other hand to reach for my vibrator. I turn it on and run it down my body til it reaches my clit. I leave it there for just a moment. My breath catches and I remove my fingers and slide my handheld cock into myself. I moan loudly and my eyes rolls back. My back arches as I start pumping the vibrator into my pussy. I pull it out and roll over. Now on my hands and knees, I reach back into my drawer and pull out anal beads. I whimper as I push them into my ass. Once all the way in, I drag them out slowly. My body jolts as they come out one at a time. I can barely breathe as the last one pops out and I slide the vibrator back into my pussy. My body is writhing beneath my own hands and I run my hands over my tits and clit while my vibrator fucks me. I can't take it anymore.
I take the vibrator out and walk to the bathroom. I climb into the searing hot water and being touching myself again. The water creates a fabulous sensation all over my body. I begin finger fucking myself until I'm about to cum. I quickly switch from my fingers back to the vibrator as I cum. My orgasm breaks through my body and I lick my lips because I don't want it to end. I run my hands over my wet body and even though I've already cum, I can hardly control myself. I slip my fingers back inside myself and I hear a knock on the door.
I tell you to come in, You open the door, remove all of your clothes and join my in the bathtub. We make love and when we're done, we find the water is all over the floor. We don't pick it up. You carry me, wrapped in a towel, out of the bathroom and to the bedroom. We fuck again but this time, you use my toys to fuck me.
to be continued...

2 comments:

  1. Nice work...the beads were a surprise...your fantasies definitly raise the body temp.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Rochelle: Flickr finally did to me what they do so stupidly to so many, deleted me -- lock, stock and bbl. I'm having to restore peeps one by one. For some reason, the search thing didn't like nailpolish.fumes -- can you kindly send your URL for Flickr? I'd love to feature you in my long-running blog, devifemme.livejournal.com
    It's never been interrupted!

    Hugs, Justine

    ReplyDelete