6.02.2009

bedtime stories

we're sleeping naked. your front to my back. I feel the length of your body along mine. your dick is nestled in my behind. I wake up because I feel you dreaming, you're getting an erection. I feel your hard cock in my backside and I decide to wake you with a little surprise.
I turn to face you and kiss you on the forehead. I move my mouth to your ear and whisper, "babe, i need you to fuck me now" I suck on oyur earlobe as one hand travels over your chest and down to your dick. Your eyes open a little and you say something incoherent.
I say, "really?" and begin kissing down your naked chest. My fingers trail over your cock and balls and you rouse a little more. I look up at you, your dick so close to my mouth, and catch you staring. You smile a little and gently push the back of my head down. I lean forward and lick just the tip. I feel you tense as I lick a trail from your balls to the end of your rock hard cock. Then I take you into my mouth. Just about an inch, just enough to make your eyes roll back in your head. I swirl my tongue over the top and then take you fully into my mouth. I being caressing your balls with my free hand as I pump your dick in and out of my mouth. I push you too far in and gag a little. I take you out of my mouth so that I can suck on your balls. I start fucking you with my hand and your hands come down to my shoulders. You pull me up to face you so my pussy is directly over your dick. I lean down and kiss you on the mouth as I grind on you with my already wet pussy.
You push up and flip us over so that you're on top. You're holding my wrists down with your hands as your cock slides over my clit. I moan into your ear and you push your dick into me excruciatingly slowly. I bite your shoulder and hold onto you with my legs.
You lean back and push my legs into my chest. This feels better than anything I've ever felt. You're sitting upright, holding my legs against my chest and pumping your dick into my dripping wet pussy. You put one hand on my throat as the other holds my legs down and I can barely breathe. I start gasping for breath and you let go of my neck to grab at my tits. You pull out and spread my legs wide. Your fingers slip into me and I arch my back and can't help but moan your name. I hold onto my legs as you finger fuck me harder and harder. You dip your head down and suck on my clit while your fingers find my gspot and feel me start to cum.
"Not yet" you say, and you pull your fingers out and push me onto my side, with my legs closed, thigh on thigh. You're still sitting upright, fucking me sideways. I grab my own tits and start rubbing my fingers over my clit. I'm about to cum and you say no, once again. You pull me to the edge of the bed and flip me onto my hands and knees. You get off thebed and stand behind me. There is no warning, and you stick your dick in my ass. I scream with pleasure as you lean forward and while you're fucking me in the ass, your fingers start pumping in my pussy. I'm screaming your name now and you lean over with your front to my back and whisper in me ear, "cum for me now. let me hear you scream my name"
I whimper a little as you fuck me harder. I arch my back and you move your hands so one is finger fucking me while the other is circling my clit. I start moaning uncontrollably and can't stop saying yes. My breathing gets more labored as I start to cum. I lean back and flip myself over with you still inside of me. We start making out as I cum on your dick. You start pumping into my harder as you cum too. Even though we've both finished, you're still fucking me cause it feels so good. Finally, you start to slow and pull out. You lean forward and lick my throbbing pussy. My legs twitch and you kiss up my body and leave a little hickey on my tit. You push me back onto the bed and climb in behind me. We end how we began and fall back asleep, sticky with sex and satisfied.
We wake in the morning and I can already feel your dick pressing into my back, ready to go again.

No comments:

Post a Comment