5.25.2009

new apartment

I just moved into my new apartment two days ago. You haven't seen it yet. You're on your way over now. You call to tell me you'll be a few minutes late, you've got to stop at the grocery store.

I hear the doorbell and run to meet you. I open the door, wearing nothing. You stare, stunned, and lean down to kiss me while grabbing my ass with both hands. You lift my bare ass up so you can carry me. You've never been here before so you don't know where to go. We make out as we fall onto the couch.
I haven't seen you for two weeks. We have to make up for lost time.
I push your jacket back off your shoulders and whisper in your ear that I missed you. Then I lick your earlobe gently til I feel your erection through your pants. Your shoes are discarded to the floor and you push your socks off too. I run my hands up your stomach underneath your shirt, kissing you and touching all over. I can't get enough. You run your hands over my body and kiss my tits. You take your belt off and wrap it around my wrists. You attach it to the couch and tell me that, "Patience is a virtue"
I respond with, "one that I do not possess."
You take one of my legs and prop it on the top of the couch and let the other hang of fso you have a full view of my pussy. You kiss my stomach and run your fingers over my clit.
"You're so wet"
and then you insert one finger inside of me, I gasp and pull at the belt. My back arches as you kiss my nipples while you finger fuck me. You pull one finger out and put two back in. I moan loudly and tell you to fuck me. You say nothing but move your head from my tits, down my stomach, to my wet pussy. You flick your tongue over my clit and I moan your name as you start eating me out. You suck on my clit with your mouth as two of your fingers are pounding into my dripping wet pussy. I need you inside of me now. You then stick one finger in my asshole and I bite my lip to try and keep quiet. It doesn't work. you take the finger out and push it back in harder, I squeal a little sigh of ecstacy and you keep going. You take your finger out of me and go at it fully with your mouth. Licking my pussy til I can barely breathe.
"I'm gonna cum. Fuck me nowww."
all you say is, "no. cum. I'll make you do it again when I'm inside of you. Fucking you. Breaking you."
you put your fingers back in my pussy and suck on my clit as my orgasm builds. Your other hand comes up and finds my breast. I'm almost there and you put your finger back in my asshole. Thats my breaking point. I cum and moan louder than I've ever done before.
You say, "shh.."
and give a last lick over my dripping wet pussy before you kiss up my body. You circle my nipple with your tongue before you come up to kiss my neck and mouth. You don't untie my hands but you lean over and whisper into my ear, "brace yourself, i'm gonna do it again." as you push your dick hard into me. I scream your name as you fuck me into oblivion. Your body is directly ontop of me as you pump your cock in me.
"Harder", I say.
You do. I never thought it could feel this good.
You stop, come out, lean down and lick over my pussy again, and then you flip me onto my knees still with the belt attached. You don't wait for me to say anything, you just start fucking me til our legs are shaking. You ask me what I want you to do to me, I tell you to fuck me. Make me scream your name. and you do. Our bodies are pulsing together as you lean forward over my back and undo the belt. My wrists are raw and red but I lean back and wrap one arm behind your head to hold onto your hair. You lick my earlobe and my neck. As I start to cum again you tell me not to. Not yet. You come out of me and turn me to face you. I'm sitting on your dick as you pump me up and down. I lean my body backward and moan until you tell me to cum. "Cum with me" you say, My orgasm starts again and my body is shaking on top of yours. We both cum. I get off of you, kiss your neck, your stomach, and lick the cum off the tip of your dick.
"shower?"
"fuck me again?"

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wholly shit, my knees are shaking after reading this one. I especially like the finger work.

    Drop me line sometime and let me know what you're up to.

    pinotguy@yahoo.com

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete