5.13.2009

continued...

I chime back in, "You hold my arms above my head and kiss me hard on the mouth. You hand reaches up and grabs at my boobs until I moan in your mouth and then you place kisses from my neck to my nipples. I start breathing heavily. you take your hand off my breast and move it down my body. You slide your fingers over my pussy and I gasp when you insert them inside of me. I wriggle a little and you finally let my hands free. They immediately go to your hair while you kiss down my body and begin licking my clit. I moan loudly as your toungue licks in and out of me. My knees are shaking as I feel myself start to cum. I grab your shoulders and pull you up to face me again so I don't come without you inside me."

he takes over the story as I become a little breathless, "I flip you onto your hands and knees and kiss your back as I enter you gently and then fuck you harder than I've ever done it before. You whimper a little and I tug at your hair which gets you moaning and grabbing at your own tits. You push against the headboard so that I'll fuck you harder. I stop quickly and flip you over once again, throwing you onto your back with your legs in the air. I don't go in gently this time. I fuck you til you scream my name and have no breath to say anything else. Almost about to finish, I come out of your pussy, lean down and lick it again, just for a second, just to make you go crazy."

"then you look at me, enough on the brink of orgasm, and with one swift motion you're inside of me fucking me so hard I can barely think. My orgasm erupts from within and I wriggle and scream your name as my back arches, I reach my arms out to you so that you're lying on top of me while my orgasm takes over. You start pumping harder, faster, and I grab hold of the headboard as you fuck me so hard, you finally cum, kiss me on the mouth and lay on top of me until we catch our breath.

"I roll off of you, smack you on the ass, and tell you to make me a sandwich"

"you're an asshole. ahah"

No comments:

Post a Comment