5.14.2009

water water...

I'm getting ready to take a shower. I walk in the bathroom, close the door, take off one article of clothing at a time. First my shirt, then bra, pants and panties. I remove all my jewelry and place it on the sink. I remove my hair tie and let my hair tumble around my shoulders.

I walk over to the shower and turn the water on and let it run through my fingers til its the right temperature, hot enough to sting but not burn. I take a tentative step in, testing the waters. It seems to be okay, the water sears through my back until my body gets used to the temperature. I stand with my back to the water at first, just to get used to it, lean my head back and get my hair wet. Then a knock comes at the door,
"I'll be out in a minute" I say, and the knocker seems to have dissappeared. In a matter of moments, the door opens and I repeat myself,
"I'll be out in just a minute"
I peek my head out the curtain to find you stripping down in front of my eyes. First your shirt comes up over your head and my eyes automatically focus on the line of hair leading from your belly button down to your pants. Then you unzip your pants and pull them and your boxers down simultaneously to reveal your growing erection.
You say nothing as you take a step into the shower, facing me and the water. I can't help myself, I move to close the space between us as you lean down to kiss me. I feel your dick pressing against me as we kiss under the water. I want you now.
You push me back a little so the water runs over our whole bodies as you run your hands up and down my sides. One hand grazes my tits as my mouth finds your earlobe. You tense a little and dip your head to lick the water off my stomach. I shiver even though the water is searing as you follow the trail of water down my stomach to my clit. your hand wanders over my pussy as you suck on my dripping wet breasts. I run my fingers through your hair.
I pull you up to meet my face as I start kissing down your body. I lap the water up from your neck to your dick. slowly I get down on my knees and take your huge cock into my mouth. You tense again and press on the back of my head so I take you in deeper. The water runs down my face as I fuck you with my mouth. You feel yourself start to cum and you grab me by my hair and pull me up to standing then you turn me and bend me over. I hold onto the fawcet as you rub my tits and clit from behind. I grind my bare wet ass on your hard cock until you tell me to brace myself on something. I hold onto the fawcet harder as you fuck me from behind.

While your cock is pounding me from behind, One hand is bracing you against the shower wall while the other hand rubs my clit til i'm moaning uncontrollably. You bend so your chest is on my back and whisper in my ear "louder". That turns me on more than I thought possible as I let out a scream from all the tension building inside of me. I scream fuck me harder through gritted teeth and you slap my ass and pound me harder. You pull out and turn and pick me up. You push my back against the wall and lift me so i'm sitting on your dick as you fuck me up and down. Our bodies are slippery from the shower and I grab soap and lather us up so our bodies slide against eachother even more. I kiss you hard on the mouth and suck on your neck while my fignernails rake down your back. I let out one final cry of ecstacy before I cum all over your dick. You tell me how wet I am and how horny that makes you and then you cum too.

You lay me down on the bottom of the shower with the water still running and run your hands over my clit, pussy, tits, ass. Everywhere you can touch. You turn off the water and open the curtain, grab a towel and wrap it around both of us. I kiss you on the mouth and as I open the door of the bathroom, drop my towel and walk out naked. I turn to see you staring at my ass. I look at you, smile, and ask you to follow me. You do.

2 comments: