5.15.2009

care for a drink?

I go to a bar with my friends. We walk in, get our first round of drinks and I see you across the room. You are the most beautiful woman I've ever seen. Usually I prefer men, but for you I can make an exception.

Our eyes catch and you smile shyly. You grab your purse and excuse yourself to the bathroom. You look at me over your shoulder and nod your head to me, telling me to follow you.

I get up from my table of friends and go into the bathroom. You pull my into a stall and we start making out. I don't do this often but you are seemingly an expert. My hand slides up your dress to your right breast. I slip my finger underneath you strap and slide it down your shoulder. Your dress falls off your breast and I lick your nipple til its hard. You moan a little and I come up to kiss you on the mouth.

You reach down and slide your hand over my pussy ontop of my jeans. Your hand comes up to unbutton my pants. You slide your hand in and rub me through my panties. I moan a little and suck on your earlobe while rubbing your tits.

My left hand travels down your body to lift up the bottom of your dress and I find that you are not wearing panties. I run my fingers over your wet pussy and penetrate. You gasp and hold on to my shoulders as I begin pumping my fingers in and out.

The door to the bathroom opens and I cover your mouth with my free hand so no one hears whats going on. I get wet just thinking about getting caught. We don't stop finger fucking eachother while the visitor is in the next stall over. You bite my hand, I squeal and you cover my mouth with your own.

The door opens again and the guest has left. I kiss your neck and lick a trail from there to the tip of each tit. I lift your dress up so its around your midsection and dip my head to lick your wet cunt. I flick my tongue over your clit and you moan and brace yourself against the walls. My tongue darts inside of you and your knees buckle. I kiss your inner thigh and start finger fucking you til the door shakes.

You grab my tits with one hand and push my pants all the way to the floor with the other. its your turn to take over. You grab both of my ass cheeks and squeeze. You kiss me hard on the mouth and slip one finger into my asshole. I gasp and start breathing heavily. I whimper a little as you take it out and insert two into my pussy. You suck on my neck while your fingers pump in and out of me. I feel myself start to cum and all I can think to say is "oh, god". I still don't know your name. You lean down and cover my pulsing pussy with your mouth til my orgasm starts and then you lick me til its over. I shudder and the bathroom door opens again.

"Liz?"
"In here," my partner responds
"I think we're gonna head out if you're ready"
"Yeah, I'll be out in just a second."

She kisses me on the lips, puts her dress back in order and scratches her name and number into the bathroom door. She opens the stall door, looks at me once and walks out. I stand stunned and satisfied with my pants around my ankles.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, delicious girl! Thank you for tipping me to this wonderful blog. (I've in turn tipped off my lovely readers today.) If you really write this for ME, I can only say that I REALLY look forward to meeting you. (Somebody, quick, clear out the ladies room!!)

    Kisses!! Justine

    ReplyDelete