5.11.2009

away from you

I only left three days ago, but already I feel the tension pulling at me.

I want to fuck you and don't know if I can wait. Ten days is the most I've gone without having you inside of me. I desperately need you to fuck me.

I wait for you to text me. I send you dirty photos. Photos of me bent over, naked, wanting. I don't think I can make it.

You call me, "I'm there, I'm kissing you, sucking on your neck. Licking a trail down your stomach. You're wearing that yellow dress that I love. The little skimpy one that barely covers your ass. As we make out, you lift your leg and wrap it around me. I slide my hand up your leg and discover you're not wearing any panties..."

"fuck me," I say, breathless

"be patient. I'm going to take my time. I slowly rub your clit until I feel you get wet. All the while kissing your mouth and neck. One of your straps falls off your shoulder exposing your breast. I bend my head to lick the nipple, you moan. You don't know what your moaning does to me. Its like an instant hard on. I slip my finger into you and you moan loader and as I start pumping my fingers in and out, you begin to lick my earlobe..."

I'm breathing heavily over the phone now, begging to be fucked. I unzip my pants and slide a hand inside so that I can fuck myself while you tell me how you're making me crazy. Then I take over for a minute, "I lick from your earlobe to your neck, gently sucking til I leave a little mark. I slide my hands from around your back to your hand and bring it up to my exposed breast so that you can massage me while I explore the rest of your body. I then slide my hands down your torso to your legs and around the back to your butt. I kiss you on the mouth and bring my hand around the front to caress your growing erection through your pants. I grab your belt and undo it as fast as possible and slip a hand between your jeans and your boxers. I bring my hand back out to caress your inner thighs and the trail of hair below your belly button, then I slip my hand under the band of your boxers and take you in my hand..."

and he starts up again and says, "I kiss you hard on the mouth and slip two fingers back into you, shoving your dress up your body farther. I lift you straight off the floor and with your legs wrapped around me, I carry you over to the bed. I throw you onto the comforter and remove my pants and boxers quickly. You grab for me and I take both of your wrists in my hands and pin them above your head so that I can do whatever I want to you.."

TO BE CONTINUED...

2 comments:

  1. Hot stuff! An excellent start in blogland!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's something erotic about self discovery on display for the whole world to view.

    ReplyDelete